1. Show dates are Thursday through Sunday, December 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15 (Sat. the 7th, Sun the 8th, and Sun. the 15th, will be matinees at 2pm. All other showtimes will be at 7:30pm). If you have a conflict with one or more of these dates, please do not audition for the show.
2. Rehearsals for the show will be every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 6-9 pm, with occasional 3-4 hour Saturday dance rehearsals, which are also required.
3. Questions should be directed to Tomi Carroll, Director.
1. Auditions will be held on Friday, Sept, 20, and Saturday, Sept. 21, from 6 – 9 p.m. at Little Theatre of Bedford
2. To audition, you MUST sign up for a slot here: Elf the Musical Auditions
3. The deadline for signing up is September 19. Please write down your scheduled audition time and arrive five minutes early.
4. Children 5 and older may audition, though there are limited roles available for children.
5. Those auditioning should come prepared with an approximately 1-minute long song excerpt to sing acapella. The selection does not have to be from the show, you can sing anything. (Actors auditioning for the roles of Buddy, Santa, Jovie, Walter, Emily or Michael should ideally perform a song the character would sing in the show.)
6. Actors will perform song selections individually for the production team, then exit and come back to do script readings in small groups.
7. Roles being filled include the following:
Buddy – Male, Lead, Tenor
Walter Hobbs – Male, Supporting. Tenor
Emily Hobbs – Female, Supporting, Alto
Jovie – Female, Supporting, Mezzo-Soprano
Mr. Greenway – Male, Supporting, Tenor
Michael Hobbs – Young Male, Supporting, Treble/Boy Soprano
Santa Claus – Male, Supporting, Baritone
Deb – Female, Featured, Alto
Charlie – Male, Featured
Shawanda – Female, Featured
Ensemble – Either Gender, Soprano, Mezzo-Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Baritone, Bass